Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 83
Original recipe yields 16 servings (16 mini egg rolls)
- Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Whisk together cream cheese and jam in a small bowl; stir in dried cherries.
- Place a wonton wrapper on a work surface with a corner pointing toward you. Moisten edges with water. Spoon a rounded teaspoon of cherry mixture just below center of wrapper. Fold bottom corner over filling, tucking it under on the other side. Fold side corners over filling; roll egg roll away from you toward remaining corner. Repeat with remaining wrappers and filling.
- Coat both sides of egg rolls with cooking spray. Arrange egg rolls, in batches if necessary, in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Cook in the preheated air fryer until well browned, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together sugar and cinnamon in a shallow bowl.
- Remove egg rolls from the air fryer and immediately roll in cinnamon sugar, using two forks. Cool on a wire rack for 5 to 10 minutes. Serve warm.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute 1 tablespoon melted butter for the cooking spray, if you'd like.
Per Serving: 83 calories; 2.6 13.4 1.5 8 69 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1