Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 266
Original recipe yields 8 servings (48 donut sticks)
- Unroll crescent roll dough sheet and pat out to an 8x12-inch rectangle. Cut dough in half lengthwise with a pizza cutter and cut each piece crosswise into 1/2-inch wide "sticks." Dip doughnut sticks in melted butter and place in a single later in the air fryer basket.
- Cook in the air fryer at 380 degrees F (195 degrees C) until well browned, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Stir together sugar and cinnamon in a pie plate or shallow bowl. Remove doughnut sticks from the air fryer and roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Serve doughnut sticks with jam.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can also serve doughnut sticks with syrup, honey, melted chocolate, caramel, or desired frosting.
- To make donut bites, use a (16.3 ounce) package refrigerated large biscuits. Cut each biscuit into quarters, dip in butter, and cook as directed for doughnut sticks. Makes 32 bites.
Per Serving: 266 calories; 11.8 37.6 2.2 15 267 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1