Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 188
Original recipe yields 17 servings (88 cookie bites)
- Cut a piece of parchment paper to fit an air fryer basket.
- Beat butter in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Add brown sugar, white sugar, baking soda, and salt; beat on medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Beat in egg and vanilla extract until combined. Add flour, beating in as much as you can. Stir in any remaining flour, chocolate chips, and pecans.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls 1 inch apart onto the parchment paper. Carefully transfer the parchment paper to the air fryer basket.
- Turn the air fryer to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C) and cook until golden brown and set, about 8 minutes. Remove parchment paper to a wire rack to cool. Repeat with remaining cookie dough.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Preheating the air fryer for this recipe is not recommended as the parchment paper will not stay in place.
- Dough can also be portioned onto parchment paper and then frozen. After the dough is frozen transfer to a resealable freezer bag, label, and freeze up to 1 month. Add 2 minutes cooking time when dough is frozen.
Per Serving: 188 calories; 10.4 23.6 2 24 151 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1