Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 5 m servings 215
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Sprinkle cut sides of eggplant with salt. Let stand for 20 to 30 minutes. Blot dry with paper towels.
- Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Brush cut sides of eggplant with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Cut off the top 1/4 inch from the garlic bulb, exposing the cloves. Brush cloves with 1/2 tablespoon olive oil and wrap bulb in aluminum foil. Place eggplant and garlic in the air fryer basket.
- Cook in the preheated air fryer until eggplant and garlic are tender and eggplant is deep golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove and allow to cool, about 10 minutes.
- Scoop flesh from eggplant and place into the bowl of a food processor. Add tahini, lemon juice, 4 cloves of roasted garlic (reserve remaining roasted garlic for another use), remaining 4 tablespoons olive oil, cumin, and paprika; pulse to a moderately smooth consistency. Top with feta cheese, parsley, and lemon zest.
You might also like
Per Serving: 215 calories; 18.6 11.1 3.7 3 211 Full nutrition