Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 255
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 stuffed tomatoes)
- Cut tops off tomatoes and scoop out flesh with a melon baller, leaving 1/4- to 1/2-inch thick sides and bottoms. Discard tomato tops and flesh.
- Brush the bottom of an air fryer basket with olive oil.
- Combine cooked rice, Parmesan cheese, goat cheese, walnuts, 1 tablespoon basil, and garlic in a medium bowl. Combine bread crumbs, and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a small bowl. Fill tomatoes with rice mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumb mixture. Place stuffed tomatoes into the prepared air fryer basket.
- Cook in the air fryer at 370 degrees F (188 degrees C) until tomatoes are tender, filling is heated through, and topping is golden brown, about 15 minutes. Garnish with remaining basil.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute shredded mozzarella cheese for goat cheese, if preferred.
Per Serving: 255 calories; 14.9 23.2 8.8 13 204 Full nutrition