Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 136
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Cut zucchini into spirals using a spiralizer fitted with the large shredding blade.
- Place egg in a shallow dish. Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning in a large resealable plastic bag. Dip 1/2 of the spiralized zucchini in the beaten egg and then place in the bag to coat with bread crumb mixture.
- Spray the basket of the air fryer with cooking spray. Arrange breaded zucchini fries in the prepared basket, making sure to not overcrowd. Spray the tops with cooking spray.
- Cook until crispy, about 10 minutes, flipping halfway through cook time. Transfer fries to a paper towel-lined plate. Repeat breading and cooking process with remaining zucchini spirals.
You might also like
Per Serving: 136 calories; 5.1 20.5 8.6 55 305 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1