Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 226
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook chicken in the hot oil until browned on each side and no longer pink in the centers, about 10 minutes total. Transfer to a plate.
- Add remaining oil to the saucepan and saute celery, carrots, and garlic over medium heat until soft, 5 to 7 minutes. Season with pepper.
- Pour chicken broth into the cooked vegetables and deglaze by scraping up the bits of chicken and vegetables from the bottom of the hot pan. Bring to a boil. Add egg noodles, reduce heat medium-low, and simmer until noodles are tender yet firm to the bite, 6 to 8 minutes. Season with salt and pepper if necessary.
- Ladle soup into bowls and lay chicken on top.
You might also like
Per Serving: 226 calories; 9.5 18.3 15.6 52 1042 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1