Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 156
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a small baking sheet with foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Toss almonds with brown sugar, 1 tablespoon water, and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a small bowl. Spread on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring once, until toasted, about 10 minutes. Let cool; break apart clusters.
- Cook green beans in lightly salted boiling water in a large skillet, covered, about 5 minutes. Drain. Transfer beans to a large bowl of ice water; drain again. Place in a large bowl.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, shallots, garlic, thyme, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, until mushrooms are browned and tender and any liquid has evaporated, about 8 minutes. Add to beans and toss to coat. Transfer to a 1 1/2- to 2-quart baking dish.
- Whisk almond milk, wine, cornstarch, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper in a small bowl. Add to skillet; cook, stirring, over medium heat until thickened and bubbly, scraping up any browned bits, 4 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in chives. Pour over bean mixture in the baking dish.
- Bake until bubbly, about 30 minutes. Sprinkle with almonds. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 156 calories; 6.8 17.7 5.9 0 298 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2