Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 146
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Toss cauliflower with oil and spread in an even layer onto a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven, stirring once, until tender, 20 to 30 minutes. Do not overbrown the cauliflower; it'll be bitter when blended into the soup.
- Blend roasted cauliflower, broth, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a food processor or blender until smooth. Add more broth to reach desired consistency.
- Transfer soup to a small saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Remove from heat and stir in 1 tablespoon cheese until melted. Serve topped with remaining cheese and parsley.
You might also like
- Try these variations:
- Roasted butternut squash and carrots with Parmesan cheese and sage.
- Roasted red bell peppers and cherry tomatoes with goat cheese and chives.
Per Serving: 146 calories; 9.2 12.6 6.1 7 296 Full nutrition