Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 416
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat an air fryer to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Season mahi mahi fillets with salt and pepper and spray with cooking spray on both sides. Place fillets in the air fryer basket, making sure to leave space in between.
- Cook until fish flakes easily with a fork and has a golden hue, about 12 minutes.
- While fish is cooking, melt butter in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Bring butter to a simmer and cook until butter turns frothy and a rich brown color, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Transfer fish fillets to a plate and drizzle with brown butter.
You might also like
Per Serving: 416 calories; 31.9 0 31.8 205 406 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1