Air Fryer Zucchini Fries
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 510
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Cut zucchini into two or three 3-inch pieces, then spiralize each piece.
- Whip egg in a shallow bowl until foamy. Carefully pour melted butter into egg and whip until blended.
- Combine flour, oregano, garlic powder, and pepper in a second shallow bowl. Stir together panko bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a third bowl.
- Dredge zucchini spirals in seasoned flour mixture, shaking off excess flour. Dip spirals in egg wash, allowing excess wash to drip off, and then dredge spirals in Parmesan-bread crumbs. Place on a clean sheet pan.
- Set air fryer temperature to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Set timer for 12 minutes. Transfer breaded zucchini fries into the air fryer basket in batches without crowding. Cook until crispy, about 12 minutes. Serve immediately.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Do not overcrowd the air fryer basket or zucchini will not get browned.
Per Serving: 510 calories; 30.7 57.3 16.8 163 632 Full nutrition