Cake Mix Cookies from Scratch
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"I have been intrigued by the cake mix cookie recipes published on Allrecipes and discussed in the Recipe Exchange. Between that, and the recurring requests in the Exchange for cookies that don't go flat, and people either unwilling or unable to use boxed cake mix, I was inspired to come up with this recipe. The basic recipe is for chocolate chip cookies. It is easily adaptable and can be customized to your liking."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients27 m servings 65
Original recipe yields 30 servings (2 1/2 dozen)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix flour, sugar, dry milk, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Combine egg, oil and vanilla extract in a small bowl; mix well. Add to flour mixture and stir until no longer dry but still slightly crumbly. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into a large ball or tube; form into 1- to 1 1/2-inch balls. Arrange on cookie sheets and flatten if desired.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden, 7 to 8 minutes. Do not overbake. Cool on the cookie sheets for 1 minute before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
You might also like
Per Serving: 65 calories; 2.6 9.8 1 6 50 Full nutrition