Gluten-Free Beef and Potato Casserole
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 481
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9x13-inch casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Pierce potatoes with a fork. Microwave until fork-tender, about 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a pan over medium heat. Add olive oil; cook onion until translucent, about 4 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add ground beef, increase heat to medium-high, and cook until browned, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Blend 1/2 cup milk with cornstarch in a small dish using a fork until well mixed and no lumps remain. Pour into the pan along with remaining milk, 1 teaspoon salt, pepper, and thyme. Reduce heat to medium and cook until thick and bubbly, about 5 minutes.
- Carefully remove potatoes from the microwave with tongs. Cut into 1/4-inch slices. Place slices in the bottom of the prepared baking pan and sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon salt. Pour ground beef mixture on top. Cover with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, 10 to 15 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 481 calories; 21.2 46.3 26.6 79 588 Full nutrition