Apple Cider-Marinated Grilled Chicken
2 made it | 0 reviews |
"Family favorite grilled chicken. Sweet apple cider taste with a little spice. One of the best things about our time in Texas was learning to grill great food like this. After the first time you make this recipe, everyone will know when you are making it just by the delicious smoke smell from cooking. This goes great with long grain and wild rice and corn on the cob."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 40 m servings 265
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Combine apple cider, apple jelly, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, salt, and pepper in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir just until jelly melts, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat and let marinade cool to room temperature, about 10 minutes.
- Place chicken thighs and marinade into a 1-gallon plastic zip-top bag and let marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate. Remove chicken from the bag and discard marinade.
- Grill chicken thighs until no longer pink in the centers, turning frequently being careful not to let chicken burn, 20 to 25 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of a thigh should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- If using frozen skin-on thighs, I like to remove skins when they are halfway defrosted, so they're easier to handle.
- This is better if marinated for 4 hours.
Per Serving: 265 calories; 8.1 28 19.4 71 1051 Full nutrition