Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 298
Original recipe yields 16 servings (1 9x13-inch crisp)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place apples in a 9x13-inch glass baking dish. Mix in apple cider and lemon juice.
- Mix together sugar, brown sugar, graham cracker crumbs, and 1/2 cup flour in a bowl. Sprinkle sugar mixture over sliced apples and top with evenly spaced caramel squares.
- Mix together brown sugar, oats, 1/2 cup flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and pumpkin pie spice for the topping in a large bowl. Cut in butter cubes with 2 knives or pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle topping over apples in the baking dish.
- Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown, about 50 minutes. Let cool before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can substitute 1/2 cup warmed caramel sauce for the caramel squares, if preferred.
Per Serving: 298 calories; 7.2 58.3 2.3 16 89 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1