Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 50 m servings 195
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 rolls)
- Mix apple cider, honey, and yeast together in a bowl until frothy. Set aside for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Mix flour, apple, water, butter, cinnamon, and salt together in a separate bowl; mix in apple cider mixture until a dough forms. Cover with a warm towel and let dough rise for 90 minutes.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic, about 8 minutes. Form into 12 equal-sized rolls. Place on a baking sheet and let rise for 30 minutes more.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 30 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 195 calories; 4.2 35 4.1 10 224 Full nutrition