Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 541
Original recipe yields 2 servings (2 pork chops)
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C).
- Combine brown sugar, garlic powder, 1 teaspoon sage, rosemary, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Dredge pork chops in seasoning mixture until coated thoroughly.
- Heat olive oil and butter in an oven-safe skillet over medium heat until butter is frothy, 1 to 2 minutes. Brown pork chops in the hot skillet on each side, 7 to 10 minutes total. Add apple cider, remaining sage, and drizzle in honey. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake until pork chops are no longer pink in the centers, 10 to 15 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Remove the skillet from the oven and plate pork chops with sauce.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- If necessary, reduce the sauce further on the stovetop until sauce is a nice glaze after plating pork chops. For a thicker glaze, carefully mix in 1 teaspoon or so of cornstarch.
Per Serving: 541 calories; 20.5 50.7 37.8 103 175 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1