Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 281
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 9x5-inch loaf)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9x5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, sugar, cranberries, walnuts, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- Beat apple cider, eggs, and vegetable oil in a separate bowl until frothy. Mix apple cider mixture into flour mixture until moist; pour into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 40 to 45 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Use any combination of mixed nuts in place of the walnuts, if you'd like.
Per Serving: 281 calories; 9.6 45.4 5 33 267 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1