Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 237
Original recipe yields 6 servings (1 9x13-inch casserole )
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat oil in a large saute pan over medium heat. Cook and stir garlic in the hot oil for 1 minute. Add spinach and cook until wilted, 5 to 7 minutes. Add artichokes and cook until heated through, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and transfer mixture to a large bowl.
- Cook cauliflower rice in the same skillet over medium heat until fragrant, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and add to the spinach mixture with cooked quinoa; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, until thoroughly incorporated. Stir in 1/4 cup vegan cheese. Transfer mixture to a 9x13-inch baking dish and sprinkle with 2 tablespoons vegan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven's broiler.
- Broil casserole in the preheated oven until cheese is gooey and golden brown, about 2 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use regular cheese instead of vegan, if you'd like.
Per Serving: 237 calories; 9.4 28.2 12.2 62 495 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1