Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 266
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch casserole)
- Heat avocado oil in a very large skillet over medium-high heat. Add celery, mushrooms, and onion; saute until onion is translucent, 5 to 7 minutes. Crumble turkey into the skillet. Add parsley, thyme, garlic powder, pepper, red pepper flakes, and salt. Cook until turkey is no longer pink and has absorbed most of the liquid in the skillet, about 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle almond flour over the turkey mixture and cook for 1 minute. Stir in tomato sauce until combined; cook until thickened, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a 9x13-inch baking dish and top with sliced zucchini.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cook cauliflower rice in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until hot, about 5 minutes. Set 1 cup aside in a large bowl. Transfer remaining cauliflower rice to a food processor with milk and 1 tablespoon butter; blend until smooth. Mix with reserved rice for added texture.
- Spread cauliflower mixture over the meat and zucchini. Cut remaining 1 tablespoon butter into small pieces and dot over the cauliflower. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cauliflower topping has a golden hue, 30 to 35 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Any soy or nut milk can be used in place of regular milk, and any oil can be substituted for avocado oil.
- Any thickener can be used instead of almond flour.
Per Serving: 266 calories; 13.4 11.5 27.6 90 224 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1