Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 253
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat; stir in onion and celery. Saute until the onion has softened and turned translucent, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Transfer to a large bowl with whole-kernel corn, creamed corn, and crushed crackers.
- Whisk together eggs and milk in a small bowl and add to the corn mixture. Add butter, pepper, and salt; mix until all ingredients are incorporated. Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden brown, 45 to 60 minutes. Let cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Crush the package of saltines by hand or run them through a food processor until they become small crumbs.
Per Serving: 253 calories; 8.4 43.8 6.5 38 742 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1