Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 151
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 dozen muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Mix together brown sugar, applesauce, canola oil, egg, vanilla extract, and salt in a large bowl.
- Mix flour, bran, flax, baking soda, and baking powder in a separate bowl. Add bran mixture to applesauce mixture. Add milk and stir until thoroughly combined. Pour batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 11 to 13 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- For convenience, I use single-serve 4 ounce applesauce cups so I always have some on hand.
Per Serving: 151 calories; 6.6 22.1 3.6 15 288 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I was spending money at the coffee shop for a raisin bran muffin a few times a week. Now I have discovered this recipe I will be bringing these to work every day! I followed the recipe and added...