Pumpkin-Apple Cider Bread
0 made it | 0 reviews |
"Everyone knows just how much I love baking, especially in the fall and winter. To me, nothing says autumn quite like pumpkins. So my pumpkin bread, muffins, butter, pies, cookies, and even pumpkin-shaped cakes are always looked forward to by my friends, family, and co-workers. This apple cider-pumpkin bread is great for snacks, dessert, or breakfast. Toast it, warm it, spread on some butter, cream cheese, apple butter, or just slice some off to eat as is."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 330
Original recipe yields 20 servings (2 9x5-inch loaves)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour two 9x5-inch loaf pans.
- Combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, cloves, cinnamon, ginger, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- Combine sugar, pumpkin, vegetable oil, eggs, and apple cider in a large mixing bowl; beat with an electric mixer until just blended. Add pumpkin mixture to flour mixture; stir until just moistened. Fold in cranberries. Spoon batter into the prepared loaf pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, 55 to 60 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Fresh or frozen cranberries may be substituted for dried, if preferred.
- You can use three 8x4-inch loaf pans, if desired. Or, to make muffins, add 1 cup of milk to the wet ingredients, increase oil to 1 1/2 cups, fill lined or greased muffin cups 2/3 full, and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
Per Serving: 330 calories; 12.3 52.9 3.5 37 368 Full nutrition