Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 260
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease the bottoms of 12 muffin cups or line with paper liners.
- Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in a medium bowl; mix well.
- Combine apple cider, vegetable oil, and egg in another bowl; blend well. Add flour mixture all at once and stir just until moistened; batter will be lumpy. Stir in apples.
- Combine brown sugar, oats, pecans, and flour in a medium bowl for topping; mix well. Mix in melted butter until all ingredients are moistened and clumpy.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each 2/3 full. Top each with a generous amount of streusel topping.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, 18 to 22 minutes. Let cool for 1 minute before removing from the pan. Serve warm.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use either fresh or store-bought apple cider. You can also use chopped walnuts instead of pecans, if you'd like.
Per Serving: 260 calories; 10.7 38.3 3.6 23 249 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1