Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 208
Original recipe yields 18 servings (18 muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 18 muffin cups with paper liners.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt together in a large bowl.
- Whisk eggs, 1/2 cup plus 2 1/2 tablespoons orange juice, 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons ricotta, vegetable oil, milk, sugar, orange zest, sour cream, and vinegar in a medium bowl. Make a well in the center of the flour mixture; pour in egg mixture and chocolate chips. Stir until flour is just moistened. Be sure not to overmix to avoid overly tough muffins.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup batter into each muffin cup.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 18 to 20 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Fresh orange juice works best, but store-bought works too.
- Omit the chocolate chips and add a chocolate frosting for an easy cupcake.
Per Serving: 208 calories; 11.1 24.4 4.2 35 148 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1