Whole Wheat Apple Cider Bran Mini Muffins
1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 26
Original recipe yields 48 servings (48 mini muffins)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray two 24-cup mini muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Place bran cereal in the bowl of a food processor; process until ground to a flour-like consistency. Transfer to a large bowl. Add flour, apple, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, and salt; toss to combine.
- Mix together apple cider, applesauce, eggs, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl. Add flour mixture to the apple cider mixture and gently mix until combined; batter will appear runny. Allow to rest while baking soda and apple cider cause batter to thicken and double in size, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Scoop a small amount of batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, 10 to 12 minutes. Allow to cool before eating.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- These muffins do not rise a lot in the oven.
Per Serving: 26 calories; 0.8 4.3 0.6 7 78 Full nutrition