Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 207
Original recipe yields 18 servings (18 buns)
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C).
- Dissolve sugar and yeast in warm water in a bowl. Let stand until yeast softens and begins to form a creamy foam, about 5 minutes.
- Combine rice flour, oat flour, tapioca starch, cornstarch, xanthan gum, and salt in a mixing bowl; mix to combine. Add yeast mixture, eggs, and oil; mix using an electric mixer on high speed for 3 minutes.
- Distribute batter evenly between between eighteen 5-inch pie tins. Place onto 2 large cookie sheets. Sprinkle buns with sesame seeds.
- Allow to rise in the preheated warm oven, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Set the oven temperature to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) without removing the buns.
- Bake in the hot oven for 15 minutes. Switch baking sheets on oven racks and continue to bake until golden, 12 to 15 minutes more.
You might also like
Per Serving: 207 calories; 8.8 28.3 3.9 52 170 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1