Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 638
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook rotini at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes. Drain.
- Combine cooked pasta, chicken, grapes, celery, oranges, water chestnuts, cashews, mint leaves, and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Mix yogurt, mayonnaise, and chicken bouillon for dressing together in a bowl until well blended. Pour dressing over pasta salad and toss lightly until all ingredients are coated. Refrigerate at least 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Feel free to use walnuts or macadamia nuts in place of cashews.
- Try lemon yogurt in place of orange, if you'd like.
- You can make this salad the day before and chill overnight.
Per Serving: 638 calories; 36.8 55.9 23.5 59 474 Full nutrition