Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 531
Original recipe yields 5 servings
- Place spinach in a microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 4 minutes. Separate with a fork and drain.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook gnocchi in the boiling water until they float to the top, 2 to 4 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat until warm. Add mushrooms and cook until they begin to soften, about 3 minutes. Add celery, cover, and cook for 3 more minutes. Remove mushrooms and celery to a bowl.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in the skillet. Add gnocchi and brown, flipping halfway through, 4 to 6 minutes. Add mushroom-celery mixture, cannellini beans, spinach, onions, wine, salt, and sage; simmer until heated through, about 3 minutes.
- Mix together vegan pesto and vegetable broth in a small bowl. Pour into skillet over gnocchi and serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 531 calories; 35.6 41.3 10 17 805 Full nutrition