Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 450
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch square casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook gnocchi in the boiling water until they float to the top, 2 to 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ground turkey in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, about 5 minutes, making sure not to overcook as meat will continue to brown in the oven. Stir in marinara sauce; remove from heat.
- Transfer cooked gnocchi to a 9-inch square baking dish using a slotted spoon. Top with meat sauce. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese begins to brown, 25 to 35 minutes. Serve with sour cream on the side.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use your favorite cheese blend in place of shredded Cheddar cheese, if preferred.
Per Serving: 450 calories; 28.3 25.2 23.9 103 706 Full nutrition