Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 399
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet. Add onion and garlic and season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Heat tomato sauce in a small saucepan over medium-high heat until bubbling, about 5 minutes; reduce to a simmer and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook gnocchi in the boiling water until they float to the top, 2 to 4 minutes. Drain and transfer to the skillet with onion mixture; toss with warmed tomato sauce. Add beans and red pepper flakes; stir. Cook over medium heat for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in spinach, folding until just wilted, about 5 minutes.
- Transfer gnocchi to individual serving bowls and top with Parmesan cheese.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Cook gnocchi according to individual package instructions.
- You can use cannellini beans, if preferred.
- Add veggies like mushrooms or diced zucchini for extra goodness! Great way to use up vegetables that are on their way out.
Per Serving: 399 calories; 15.9 53.3 14.3 22 777 Full nutrition