Vegetarian Gnocchi with Squash and Kale
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 302
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place squash in a bowl and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and garlic powder. Spread onto a rimmed baking pan.
- Roast in the preheated oven until easily pierced with a fork, 20 to 25 minutes. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook gnocchi in the boiling water until they float to the top, 2 to 4 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in a large frying pan or work over medium-high heat. Saute garlic in the hot oil for 1 minute. Add kale and vegetable broth, cover, and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Uncover and continue to saute kale until wilted and tender, about 5 minutes. Turn off heat and mix in gnocchi, squash, and Parmesan cheese.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Cook gnocchi according to individual package instructions.
Per Serving: 302 calories; 13.5 43.2 6.9 17 152 Full nutrition