Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 245
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook gnocchi in the boiling water until they float to the top, 2 to 4 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 1 1/2- to 2-quart casserole dish.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour until incorporated and foamy, 1 to 2 minutes. Add milk, cream, salt, and pepper; stir constantly until thickened and gently bubbling, 5 to 10 minutes. Stir in 1/2 cup of Cheddar cheese and mozzarella.
- Drop gnocchi into the prepared casserole dish and cover with cheese mixture. Mix together bread crumbs and 1 tablespoon melted butter in a small bowl; sprinkle over the casserole. Top with remaining Cheddar and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is browned and cheese is bubbling, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use crumbled crackers in place of bread crumbs, if desired.
Per Serving: 245 calories; 16 18.2 9 48 344 Full nutrition