Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 537
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil over high heat.
- Meanwhile, place broccoli into a microwave-safe dish and microwave for 7 minutes.
- At the same time, heat a large, deep skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir sausage in the hot skillet until browned, crumbly, and almost crunchy, about 10 minutes, scraping the bottom of the pan to incorporate browned pieces using a metal spatula.
- Cook gnocchi in the boiling water until they float to the top, 2 to 4 minutes.
- While gnocchi cooks, add butter, garlic, and Italian seasoning to the skillet; cook and stir on medium heat for 1 minute. Stir in Alfredo sauce. Pour water into the Alfredo jar, shake, and pour into the skillet. Add Parmesan cheese. Stir in cooked broccoli and season with pepper. Scoop out cooked gnocchi and stir into sausage mixture. Serve.
You might also like
Per Serving: 537 calories; 41.1 28.5 15.8 84 1170 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1