Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 504
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a deep skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and red pepper flakes and saute until garlic starts to turn golden brown, about 1 minute. Add chicken, onion, bell pepper, and salt. Saute until chicken is no longer pink inside and juices run clear, 7 to 10 minutes. Add wine and marinara sauce; let simmer until liquid is reduced, about 10 minutes more.
- Add gnocchi to boiling water.
- Stir spinach into the chicken mixture and cover the skillet.
- While the chicken mixture simmers, cook gnocchi until they float to the top, 3 to 5 minutes. Use a slotted spoon to transfer gnocchi to the chicken mixture; stir and let simmer for 1 to 2 minutes. Serve with grated Parmesan cheese.
You might also like
Per Serving: 504 calories; 20.1 32.9 31.2 91 436 Full nutrition