Cinnamon Roll French Toast Casserole
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients9 h 5 m servings 368
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 casserole)
- Butter 6 slices of cinnamon swirl bread; place butter-side down into a casserole dish. Butter 6 more slices of bread and place butter-side down on top of other slices.
- Mix milk, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and salt together in a bowl and pour over bread. Let sit for 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place casserole dish inside a larger pan; pour water into the outside pan, making sure not to get water into the casserole.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted into the center comes out mostly clean, about 50 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can use margarine instead of butter, if you prefer.
Per Serving: 368 calories; 20 37 10.9 127 368 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1