Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 40 m servings 238
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 9x13-inch casserole)
- Spray a 9x13-inch casserole with cooking spray.
- Spread a dollop of cream cheese onto a slice of bread, then cover with another slice to make a little sandwich. Repeat with remaining bread and cream cheese. Place sandwiches in a single layer in the prepared casserole.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, sugar, melted butter, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl; pour over sandwiches in the casserole, making sure bread is completely saturated with egg mixture. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate, 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Remove plastic wrap and place casserole in the preheated oven. Bake until top is golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 238 calories; 9.5 29.5 7.7 83 418 Full nutrition