Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients9 h servings 1077
Original recipe yields 5 servings (10 slices)
- Pour melted butter into an 11x15-inch baking dish. Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon over the butter and top with bread slices, making sure slices are placed close together.
- Mix milk, eggs, and vanilla extract in a bowl until thoroughly combined; pour over bread in the baking dish. Cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate, 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place the covered casserole in the preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover, and bake until puffed and lightly golden, about 15 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Half-and-half may be substituted for milk, if desired.
Per Serving: 1077 calories; 47.4 143.6 23.3 367 1015 Full nutrition