Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 55 m servings 462
Original recipe yields 10 servings (1 9x13-inch casserole)
- Butter a 9x13-inch baking pan. Place baguette slices into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Combine half-and-half, milk, eggs, vanilla extract, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a bowl. Pour over bread slices, cover the baking pan, and store in the refrigerator, 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Uncover pan. Combine brown sugar, pecans, margarine, and corn syrup in a bowl and spoon over bread mixture, making sure to touch each slice.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out mostly clean, about 40 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 462 calories; 25.7 49.2 11.2 129 410 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1