The Best Sweet Potato Casserole
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 459
Original recipe yields 12 servings (1 casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place sweet potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and mash.
- Mix white sugar, sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, melted butter, eggs, vanilla extract, and salt together ina bowl using an electric mixer until smooth. Spread into the bottom of a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Mix pecans, brown sugar, melted butter, flour, and sweetened condensed milk in a bowl and crumble topping over sweet potato mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 25 minutes.
You might also like
Per Serving: 459 calories; 23.6 59.2 5.5 71 279 Full nutrition