Easy Potato and Corn Casserole
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 340
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain. Allow potatoes to cool, then peel and slice into 1/2-inch rounds.
- Put a layer of potatoes in a casserole dish and season with salt and pepper. Spoon 1/3 of the creamed corn over the potatoes and spread evenly. Repeat layers twice more, ending with the corn. Sprinkle shredded Cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- This recipe is obviously easy to increase or decrease and can be prepared ahead of time, refrigerated, and baked when needed.
Per Serving: 340 calories; 8.2 57.8 12.1 24 412 Full nutrition