Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 386
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9x13-inch casserole)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch casserole dish.
- Melt butter in a frying pan over medium heat; stir in onion. Saute for 2 minutes. Add garlic; saute for 2 more minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Mix whole kernel corn, creamed corn, sour cream, stuffing mix, 1/2 of the Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Mix in sauteed onions and garlic. Pour mixture into the prepared casserole dish and top with remaining Cheddar.
- Bake in the preheated oven until stuffing has fluffed up nicely, 35 to 40 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I like to set it on broil for the last five minutes to get the cheese nice and golden.
Per Serving: 386 calories; 22.5 40.4 9.3 39 925 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1