Okra and Kohlrabi Vegan Breakfast Hash
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 208
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine kohlrabi, onion, paprika, and garlic powder in a bowl; mix well. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and stir to combine.
- Place okra into a separate bowl and drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil; mix well. Toss in cornmeal, salt, and pepper.
- Spread okra mixture onto on one half of the prepared baking sheet and kohlrabi-onion mixture onto the other half.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes. Stir okra and kohlrabi mixtures, keeping them on separate sides of the baking sheet. Bake until okra is crispy and kohlrabi is brown and tender, 20 to 25 minutes longer. Remove from oven and mix okra and kohlrabi together. Mix in sunflower seeds.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You can also use 1/4 cup of cashew or pine nuts instead of the sunflower seeds. Or, use a combination.
Per Serving: 208 calories; 11.9 23.2 6.1 0 604 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1