Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 1161
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil. Stir in pasta and return to a boil. Cook pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, 9 to 12 minutes. Drain and let cool.
- In a large pan, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add sliced wild mushrooms and saute for 1 minute. Stir in Roma tomatoes and peas. Add heavy cream, Mascarpone, Parmesan, and Fresh Mozzarella. Stir to combine.
- Toss pasta into the sauce and season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
You might also like
- Use the pasta of your choice.
- Use fresh green peas if preferred.
Per Serving: 1161 calories; 61.3 101.2 53.2 204 823 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
The first time I made this I followed the recipe exactly, but it was WAY to cheesy so the sauce didn’t come out right. I tried it again and omitted the mozzarella and used sun-dried tomatoes in ...