Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 213
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place chicken in a large mixing bowl and toss with garlic salt, onion granules, pepper, and paprika.
- Pour water in the bottom of a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as an Instant Pot(R)). Place a trivet in the bottom of the pot and add chicken wings. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 6 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 525 degrees F (270 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Transfer wings to a large bowl.
- Mix together melted butter, olive oil, and garlic in a bowl; pour over cooked wings. Toss to combine. Place wings, skin side down, on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 8 minutes. Turn on the oven's broiler and broil for an additional 2 to 3 minutes. Remove wings from oven. Toss hot wings with Parmesan cheese and parsley.
You might also like
Per Serving: 213 calories; 16.6 1 14.4 53 419 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1