Healthy Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 75
Original recipe yields 22 servings (22 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- Combine oats, bananas, applesauce, chia seeds, milk, egg, cinnamon, agave, and vanilla extract in a bowl. Let cookie dough sit for 15 minutes.
- Scoop dough by teaspoons onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are set and golden, about 18 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can add dried fruit such as raisins, cranberries, or apples. Also nuts such as almonds work great. This cookie is very versatile.
- Feel free to use soy milk in place of skim. You can also use an egg substitute, if you prefer.
- You can freeze these and pull out a few the night before to keep fresh.
Per Serving: 75 calories; 1.6 13.7 2.2 9 6 Full nutrition