Easy Oatmeal-Banana Breakfast Cookies
0 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 75
Original recipe yields 15 servings (15 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mash bananas in a medium bowl. Stir in oats, chocolate chips, and walnuts.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Feel free to use almonds instead of walnuts.
Per Serving: 75 calories; 2.7 11.9 1.8 0 25 Full nutrition