Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 222
Original recipe yields 10 servings (10 biscuits)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Divide 1/2 cup butter into 12 to 16 small chunks.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Mix in butter chunks using a pastry blender. Make a well in the middle of the mixture; pour in buttermilk. Mix until dough comes together.
- Knead dough on a lightly floured surface until just formed together. Cut discs out of dough using a cookie cutter or a cup. Butter both sides of cut biscuit dough with 1/2 of the melted butter. Place biscuits onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, 12 to 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and brush with remaining melted butter while hot. Serve.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Every time you have downtime on any ingredient, keep it in the refrigerator. I usually keep mine in the freezer since it doesn't take long to move to the next step in the recipe.
Per Serving: 222 calories; 14.2 20.7 3.3 37 521 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1