Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 195
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking dish with parchment paper.
- Cut the tops off of the peppers and carefully remove the seeds and ribs.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons meat and tomato sauce into the bottom of each pepper. Top with 1 tablespoon ricotta cheese and 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese. Layer the remaining sauce between the peppers, then the remaining ricotta, and mozzarella. Place peppers into the prepared baking dish and tent with aluminum foil, making sure the foil is not touching any of the peppers.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and bake until cheese has melted and is slightly browned, about 20 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- You may need to cut a small slice off of the bottom of the pepper so it sits upright.
Per Serving: 195 calories; 9 15.7 12.6 29 514 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This a very yummy recipe and so darling for fall. I used orange peppers split long ways and they looked like pumpkins. I parboiled them for 2 minutes and gave them a cold water bath. I used left...