Lemon Panna Cotta
"Panna Cotta is an old treat from the mountains of Italy, and you'll be so surprised how incredibly easy it is to make. It's luscious, has a silky texture, refreshing with subtle lemon flavor, and a great choice for family dinners or special company. Feel free to garnish with any fresh fruit that's in season if you desire."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 35 m servings 489
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Place lemon juice in a small bowl and sprinkle the unflavored gelatin over it. Let stand for about 15 minutes until gelatin softens.
- Combine heavy cream, sugar, and 2 tablespoons lemon zest in a saucepan over medium-low heat; bring to a simmer. Whisk in gelatin mixture until dissolved. Remove from heat and stir in orange liqueur.
- Strain the cream mixture into a medium bowl and divide evenly among small glass bowls or ramekins.
- Place uncovered panna cottas into the refrigerator until set, at least 4 hours. If time permits, cover the bowls with plastic wrap and chill overnight.
- Garnish with remaining lemon zest before serving.
You might also like
Per Serving: 489 calories; 44 21.6 3.5 163 48 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1